Regional NHS BAME Women's Summit
We are pleased to announce further details of this summit taking place 28 June in central Leeds. We invite women in Yorkshire and the Humber in any role in the NHS, who identify themselves as belonging to the black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) community. We welcome transgender and non-binary people working in the NHS who are BAME to join us at this event also.
With keynote speaker Professor Uduak Archibong, MBE, the aims of the summit include to;
- Raise the level of ambition on inclusion – with a focus on BAME women leaders and leadership systems across NHS funded services.
- Quicken the pace of change towards improving talent and inclusion for BAME women.
- Ensure that Yorkshire and the Humber are equipped to achieve and leave an ever increasing and sustainable legacy of talent and inclusion.
- Enable BAME women greater access to high quality development in order to grow their skills, knowledge base and capabilities.
- Create a safe space for BAME women to network, discuss learn and share with other BAME women.
Please use the booking link below, or contact Amy Makler
for further information.