Express your interest for the OD Essentials programme
We have commissioned Hart Consultancy to run a three-day OD Essentials Programme for 20 OD Practitioners, to provide participants with an introduction to Organisation Development. It is ideally suited to practitioners who are new to the field or who would like to enhance their practice with some theoretical underpinnings.
This interactive programme will be delivered over a 13-week period enabling participants to apply their learning between each session. Participants will be required to track their own impact and learning as well as contribute to an evaluation of the programme itself.
The programme will help participants to:
- Be introduced to the OD consultancy cycle
- Understand action research as a key approach within OD work
- Explore how data from the field of practice is used to inform intervention design
- Be introduced to the difference between diagnostic and dialogic OD
- Gain an understanding of OD evaluation and measurement
- Reflect on their own practice and apply the learning in practice
We are looking for health and care colleagues who currently have a role as an OD Practitioner and are involved with delivering change.
For further information and to express your interest, see our website.